Kentucky takes its bourbon very seriously. And for good reason! The Mint Julep has been the signature drink of the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby for over a century. Over 120,000 mint juleps are served every year—that’s 1,000 pounds of freshly harvested mint, 60,000 pounds of ice, and over 10,000 bottles of Old Forester Mint […]
Join Our Community
Join our mailing list to receive 4 of Chef Jacquie's secret family recipes and stay informed about upcoming Taste 4 Travel tours and events.
- March in Philly – Everyone Is Irish On The 17th And Italian On The 19th
- Experiencing And Exploring Black History Month In Philadelphia
- Romance is in the Air in Philly! Plan the Perfect Valentine’s Day
- Merci To All For A Fabulous 2018 – Ringing In Changes For The New Year
- Fun Holiday Activities For the Kid in All of Us
Which neighborhood do you want to explore?