Kentucky takes its bourbon very seriously. And for good reason! The Mint Julep has been the signature drink of the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby for over a century. Over 120,000 mint juleps are served every year—that’s 1,000 pounds of freshly harvested mint, 60,000 pounds of ice, and over 10,000 bottles of Old Forester Mint […]
Join Our Community
Join our mailing list to receive 4 of Chef Jacquie's secret family recipes and stay informed about upcoming Taste 4 Travel tours and events.
- Romance is in the Air in Philly! Plan the Perfect Valentine’s Day
- Merci To All For A Fabulous 2018 – Ringing In Changes For The New Year
- Fun Holiday Activities For the Kid in All of Us
- Celebrating Fabulous Cuisine As We Taste & Toast Our Way Through France
- Chef Jacquie’s Picks for Your Stress-Free Holiday
Which neighborhood do you want to explore?