Kentucky takes its bourbon very seriously. And for good reason! The Mint Julep has been the signature drink of the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby for over a century. Over 120,000 mint juleps are served every year—that’s 1,000 pounds of freshly harvested mint, 60,000 pounds of ice, and over 10,000 bottles of Old Forester Mint […]
Join Our Community
Join our mailing list to receive 4 of Chef Jacquie's secret family recipes and stay informed about upcoming Taste 4 Travel tours and events.
- Two Perfect Ingredients to Philly Fun: Fall Festivities and Food
- Come Stroll With Me in September for the Unique Tastes of Philly
- Tour de France Eat, Drink, Rest and Repeat!
- Make a Day Of It! More Things To Do Before Or After your Taste 4 Travel Food Tour
- Sunday Dinner Italian Market Style – An Airbnb Experience!
Which neighborhood do you want to explore?