Craving a real culinary adventure in South Philadelphia?
The Italian Market is where it’s at.
Fragrant with spices, artisanal cheese and freshly ground coffee, buzzing with the bustle of shop owners, locals and produce sellers, the Market is full of the hidden gems of the food scene in Philadelphia.
Your guide, Chef Jacquie, is a South Philadelphia native, born and raised just two blocks from the Italian Market, and a professional chef who grew up with most of the shop owners on 9th Street.
You’ll have a true insiders’ experience with Chef Jacquie as your guide to the best of the best!
A culinary tasting adventure in South Philadelphia.
Come hungry. We don’t just window shop for food on our tours…we eat! (Mangia!)
- Taste your way through the iconic Philadelphia gourmet cheese shop.
- Eat like a local and enjoy a perfect slice of authentic South Philly pizza.
- Stroll through the place famous chefs and cookbook authors stop when they visit Philadelphia. Nationally recognized as one of the finest housewares shops in the industry. Get personalized recommendations for your home kitchen
- Meet 5th generation business owners and employees—families that built this community ready to share their love of South Philly, their food creations and wares with you!
- The best cannoli you’ve ever tasted is the sweetest ending at a 100-year old bakery
$60 per Guest
sildenafil citrate tablets 100 mg 2.5 Hours
2- 50+ Guests
Abbondanza Italian Market Tour
A tasting tour, professional food demos and a hearty sit-down lunch.
We’ll break bread at an Italian restaurant that’s been serving my community for over 100 years. Zagat rated, 7-time winner, Best of Philly.
- You want more than just a taste? We’ve got you. Expect more of everything—bigger samples and more tastings than our classic “Taste of The Italian Market Tour”. Gourmet ingredients and delicacies not available anywhere else await you.