Savor the flavors of Philadelphia’s Garden District on this Tasting Tour Adventure in Chestnut Hill!
Named one of the Top Ten Great Neighborhoods by the American Planning Commission, Chestnut Hill is Philadelphia’s urban enclave, home to artisanal fresh food stands, world-class restaurants, and chic boutiques. There’s truly something for every appetite on these walking tasting tours. Join Chef Jacquie and taste the good life in Chestnut Hill!
Taste of Chestnut Hill
Savor the flavors of Philadelphia’s Garden District on this tasting tour adventure in Chestnut Hill!
- You’ll taste made-from-scratch, melt-in-your mouth sticky buns.
- You’ll take a bite out of what’s been famously called “the planet’s greatest sandwich” (trust us, it’s even trademarked).
- Enjoy expertly paired gourmet cheeses and more at the best cheese shop in town.
- A hearty lunch awaits you at the modern farmer’s market, followed by a sweet treat of artisan chocolate!
Book Your Tour
Abundance of Chestnut Hill
Want even more? So much more than a taste, this walking culinary tour is a foodie’s dream–experience the true abundance of Chestnut Hill!
- Everything the “Taste of” tour has to offer PLUS:
- Professional food demonstrations.
- An international feast from the global food stands at the new modern farmer’s market-dine al fresco seasonally.
- A luscious dessert at a bakery and ice cream shop that’s been serving the neighborhood since 1889.
- Expect Chef Jacquie, your personal tour guide, a professional chef and Philly native, to unearth hidden foodie gems along the cobblestones of this beautiful historic local.
Book Your Tour
Chestnut Hill is brimming with all the good things in life, and begging you to explore every nook and cranny. This walking culinary tour of Philadelphia’s Garden District is a foodie’s dream.