Savor the flavors of Philadelphia’s Garden District on this Tasting Tour Adventure in Chestnut Hill!
Named one of the Top Ten Great Neighborhoods by the American Planning Commission, Chestnut Hill is Philadelphia’s urban enclave, home to artisanal fresh food stands, world-class restaurants, and chic boutiques. There’s truly something for every appetite on this walking tasting tour. Join Chef Jacquie and taste the good life in Chestnut Hill!
Savour the Tastes of Chestnut Hill
My tasting tour adventure of Chestnut Hill in Philadelphia’s Garden District is a foodie’s dream!
- Poppy will pour you a cup of coffee from everyone’s favorite cafe.
- Taste made-from-scratch, melt-in-your mouth sticky buns.
- Take a bite out of the scrumptious breakfast sandwich featuring spinach, mozzarella, pistachio pesto topped with a fried egg served on a fresh “Conshy” bakery roll.
- Sniff, swirl and sip USA sourced custom made spice blends, sauces, dips, oils and vinegars.
- A hearty international lunch awaits you at the modern farmer’s market. Your choice of Middle Eastern vegetarian specialties, Jamaican Jerk or Asian Noodle bar -just to mention a few. Accompanied by homemade iced tea or lemonade.
- Meet chocolatier extraordinaire as she explains her selection of artisan chocolates and truffles and then choose one!
- A decadent sundae awaits you by this award winning Bavarian bakery established in 1889.
- Expect Chef Jacquie, your personal tour guide, a professional chef and Philly native, to unearth hidden foodie gems along the cobblestones of Chestnut Hill.
Chestnut Hill is brimming with all the good things in life, and begging you to explore every nook and cranny.